FACE PAINTING & BALLOON TWISTING
Need a face painter and balloon twister In the San Francisco Bay Area? We cover cities from San Jose, Los Altos, Palo Alto, to Menlo Park, Redwood City, San Carlos, Daly City, to San Francisco. Very few artists can face paint well and twist balloons.
Testimonial: Lisa is so accommodating, sweet, and very professional. Her designs are beautiful, and she really knows how to communicate with both children and professionals. Most of the people at the party were adults, and she provided relevant designs for both adults and children.
Lisa does the job herself and understands the needs of her clients. I would highly recommend her for any company function, and I hope to work with her again and again in the future. – Jessica H.
Children of all ages love the magical bouncy qualities of balloons. As you can see, even
a 92 year-old grandmother enjoys balloons.
Call me for face painting and balloon twisting, and you’ll be glad you did.To hire one face painter and one balloon twister costs more than hiring one person to do both services! You’ll save potentially hundreds of dollars.
My rates are competitively lower and I adapt my time to the needs of the kids.
The hottest trend is hosting a Princess parties for your daughter and her friends.
They giggle with excitement all made up with eye shadow, princess hearts with glitter, lip color, painted earrings, sparkling necklaces, shiny bracelets, and fancy nail polish. Top it off with a royal tiara. Bring in the cameras. Their delight is priceless. You’ll get a glimpse into the future as they turn into 15 year old teenagers in front of your eyes! It’s amazing how a little face painting can boost a child’s self-esteem.
Would you like to surprise the kids with face painting? Call me! I’ll make sure the kids have an exciting and magical time.
FACE PAINTING FOR GROWN-UPs
Inquire about face painting parties for adults whether it be at a corporate event, tradeshow, team
building functin, or ice-breaker parties. Most recently I painted an entire tiger face for an Academy Award dinner party in Burlingame. There’s been lots of requests for face painting facial tattoos and tribal images.
- Company Promotions
- Birthday Parties
- Family Gatherings
- School Functions, Carnivals, Festivals
- Grand Openings
- Easter, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Xmas
- Bar and Bat Mitzvahs
- Mother & Father’s Day
- Family Fun Nights
- Restaurant Parties
CORPORATE GATHERINGS & COMPANY PARTNERSHIPS
CORPORATIONS & BUSINESSES SUPPORTED (partial list)
- HILLER MUSEUM, San Carlos, CA.
- VIRGIN AMERICA, SSF, CA.
- INTELLECTUAL VENTURES, Mt. View, CA.
- STANFORD MADERA GROVE, Stanford, CA.
- WELLS FARGO, S.F., CA.
- JIGSAW JAVA, Redwood City, CA.
- ST. STEPHENS GREEN, Mt. View, CA.
- SILVERADO SENIOR LIVING, Belmont, CA.
- NOTRE DAME SCHOOL, Belmont, CA.
- MICROSOFT, Mt. View, CA.
- ZENPRISE, INC., Redwood City, CA.
- HILTON HOTEL, Burlingame, CA.
- OPUS CAPITAL, Sand Hill Road, CA
- MORGANTHALER VENTURES, Menlo Park, CA
- STANFORD UNIVERSITY, Clark Center, Stanford, CA.
- A9, Search Technologies, Palo Alto, CA.
- INTERSIL, Milpitas, CA.
- DELL’ORO, Market Research, Redwood City, CA
- KID KARE, Redwood City, CA.
- WHOLE FOODS, Los Altos, CA.
- PEET’S COFFEE, Los Altos, CA.
- SAN MATEO HOME AND GARDEN SHOW, San Mateo, Ca
- SSF PARKS & REC, South San Francisco, CA
- BURLINGAME PARKS & REC, Burlingame, CA.
- LAUREL ELEMENTARY SCHOOL, Atherton, CA
- EMMA PRUSCH FOUNDATION, San Jose, CA.
- LAUREL ELEMENTARY SCHOOL, Menlo Park, CA
- MERRY MOPPET SCHOOL, Belmont, CA.
- LOS ALTOS VILLAGE ASSOCIATION, Los Altos, CA.
- LOS ALTOS CHAMBER OF COMMERCE, Los Altos, CA.
- SAN CARLOS FARMER’S MARKET, San Carlos, CA.
- SUNNYVALE FARMER’S MARKET, Sunnyvale, CA.
- CAMPBELL’S FARMER’S MARKET, Campbell, CA.
- Los Altos Easter Event
- Los Altos Art & Wine Festival
- Los Altos Fall Festival
- San Carlos Art and Wine Faire
- Halloween Extravaganza
Planning a company picnic or get together with the employees and their families? Call me. The next time you throw a dinner or evening reception in your home, add face painting to the list of activities. Adults enjoy Spring flowers with glitter. Men like the strong masculine tribal images.
CHOOSING AN ARTIST FOR YOUR BUSINESS EVENT
Wary about the personality of the artist you invite to support your important business events? You should be. When friends and families are in attendance, why risk having someone unreliable, too gregarious, arrives late, dresses inappropriately casual, or worse yet, is politically incorrect.
Be careful not to make the mistake of basing your decision solely on rates. Take the time to check out:
- Personality is a huge criteria
FACE PAINTING BY LISA’s DIFFERENTIATION
In a recent business cocktail reception, I was retained to support a key client event in Portola Valley. Attending were CEO’s of small companies, hedge fund partners, investors, movers and shakers in the valley, and other top level executives. Not only did they provide a warm testimonial after the event, they invited me back, again, for an extended period of time.
ANOTHER PARTY IDEA…
Every year I’m invited back to Brenda’s home to face paint her party guests.
Unbeknownst to each guest, I’ve selected an appropriate image for each person. After all the guests are painted, they rejoin the party festivities and are allowed to ask questions about their image. “Am I an animal? Would I find this in the jungle? Do I like water? Am I famous? Is it a rock star? Does he belong to a band? Yes! It’s KISS!
Write and let me know the day, number of kids, age range, time of day, and location. I’ll provide a quote. lisa@facepaintingbylisa[dot]com